Apply Visitor Visa for My Parents.

mktn08

Hi I am planing for applying Visitor VISA for my Parents.

but i have a small issue in the name print in passport as  follows: 

In my passport my Father name is mentioned as XXXX MURTHY and in My fathers passport it is printed his name as XXXX MURTY.

Will that be an issue and will there be problem if i apply VISITOR VISA and sponsor him ? Please help me in this process....

If this is going to be an issue,  can some one please help me what are the next steps to be take for this to solve?

Thanks in Advance..

Hi I am planing for applying Visitor VISA for my Parents.

but i have a small issue in the name print in passport as  follows: 

In my passport my Father name is mentioned as XXXX MURTHY and in My fathers passport it is printed his name as XXXX MURTY.

Will that be an issue and will there be problem if i apply VISITOR VISA and sponsor him ? Please help me in this process....

If this is going to be an issue,  can some one please help me what are the next steps to be take for this to solve?

Thanks in Advance..

There is no sponsorship involved and your passport has nothing to do with his passport for a visitor visa.

You don't sponsor any type of visa. Only citizens can sponsor visa.

Moreover their nothing called sponsoring visaiting visa, forget about sponsoring. Let them do it by themselves.

Archived