Applying for B2 Visa for In-laws

rohit4trade

Hi,

My H1B would be expiring in the last week of April 2014. Before its expiry I would like to apply for my in-laws visit to US on Visitor Visa. Would there be any problem in scheduling Visitor visa interview next week.

Thanks,

Rohit 

Your H1B has nothing to do with visitor visa for your in-laws. There is no sponsorship involved.

Hi,

My H1B would be expiring in the last week of April 2014. Before its expiry I would like to apply for my in-laws visit to US on Visitor Visa. Would there be any problem in scheduling Visitor visa interview next week.

Thanks,

Rohit 

Your H1 has NO relationship to visiting visa.

Their is nothing called sponsoring visiting visa, a non immigrant cannot sponsor ANY type of US visa.

Thanks for the response. My employer is planning to extend my visa and apply in early April. They suggested it is better to schedule interview for my in-laws before they filing for my extension.

Thank you!

Rohit

Your status in US has nothing to do with visitor's visa for your in-laws.

Thanks for the response. My employer is planning to extend my visa and apply in early April. They suggested it is better to schedule interview for my in-laws before they filing for my extension.

Thank you!

Rohit

Again, their is no relationship between your status and their visiting visa

Archived