H1 extension stamping in India

Sudhasekhar

Hi MLF,

I know the possible locations to get the stamping done are Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica etc.

Me and my wife both are on H1 with different employers. So we both need to go for stamping and we plan to go separately so that if anyone of us gets rejected the other can bring the spouse back on H4 .

Now the above locations are not fit for our case as we may have to go to India if rejected. So we plan to go for stamping in India as we have India trip coming up.

Is that a good call ? What is the success rate for stampings in India nowadays ?

Hi MLF,

I know the possible locations to get the stamping done are Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Jamaica etc.

Me and my wife both are on H1 with different employers. So we both need to go for stamping and we plan to go separately so that if anyone of us gets rejected the other can bring the spouse back on H4 .

Now the above locations are not fit for our case as we may have to go to India if rejected. So we plan to go for stamping in India as we have India trip coming up.

Is that a good call ? What is the success rate for stampings in India nowadays ?

Every consulate is the same as they follow standard procedures.

Archived