221(G) white form but Passport returned back

maheshkb

Hi All,

I had my interview today in Vancouver and VO officer provided me a white slip 221G and returned my passport and told me that she needs to review my document and Consulate will contact me once the process is completed.

She didn't check any documents and said that she don't need any additional docs from ME.

I asked her is there any ETA on this and she replied' No, I don't have any idea on it.'

She took my I-797 form but returned my passport.

Can someone help me with what is 221g white form / slip  is actually?

Does anyone how many does it takes for them to contact us?

I submitted my DS-160 on saturday for my Tuesday interview.

Hi All,

I have a question - The H1B application is approved; but the stamping did not happen due to a 221(g) asking for client letter. Did submit the document but the process is still stuck. If the employee switches to another company at this stage, can this application be reused for a fresh stamping by the new employer?

Thanks in advance !

Hi All,

I have a question - The H1B application is approved; but the stamping did not happen due to a 221(g) asking for client letter. Did submit the document but the process is still stuck. If the employee switches to another company at this stage, can this application be reused for a fresh stamping by the new employer?

Thanks in advance !

Your current application is pending, so you cannot use that application.

H1 transfer is nothing but a new H1 but cap exempt. So you can file for transfer but that will be new one but cap exempt.

Archived