H1b Stamping but no Client Letter:

bareddy

Hi All,

I have attended US visa interview and got 221g asking client Letter. I have submitted PO and MSA, still they are asking submit end client letter.

Now I have Changed to new employer and got new approved I797 documents. I am attending Visa interview on next week this time also I don’t have client letter reason is as per client company policy will not give client letter.  My company direct vendor to Client Company.

Please let me know and Appreciate for help

Thanks & Regards

B

Hi All,

I have attended US visa interview and got 221g asking client Letter. I have submitted PO and MSA, still they are asking submit end client letter.

Now I have Changed to new employer and got new approved I797 documents. I am attending Visa interview on next week this time also I don’t have client letter reason is as per client company policy will not give client letter.  My company direct vendor to Client Company.

Thanks & Regards

B

Get a print of the email from client that they do not provide client letter. And, if you have any other proof like an ID badge submit a copy of that too.

Hi All,

Thanks & Regards

B

Client letter is one of the required documents.

Hi All,

I have a question - The H1B application is approved; but the stamping did not happen due to a 221(g) asking for client letter. Did submit the document but the process is still stuck. If the employee switches to another company at this stage, can this application be reused for a fresh stamping by the new employer?

Thanks in advance !

Hi All,

I have a question - The H1B application is approved; but the stamping did not happen due to a 221(g) asking for client letter. Did submit the document but the process is still stuck. If the employee switches to another company at this stage, can this application be reused for a fresh stamping by the new employer?

Thanks in advance !

Yes, once new employer files a cap exempt H1B petition and gets an approval you need to apply for a new H1B visa interview at US consulate.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance !

No. You would have to file a new visa application with the approval notice from the new employer.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance !

Yes, you can change the employer at ANY time. 

Archived