Apply H1B from two sister companies

srinivaas reddy

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know that could we allowed to apply h1b applications from two sister companies for the same person?  

I am currently working with company A and they are willing to file H1b this year,  at the same time i asked him to apply another H1b from his sister company B due to high competition. 

Please let me know your comments.

Thanks for viewing this...

Srinivas

First off, multiple applications do NOT increase your chances. This is not like the Powerball lottery.

Second, multiple applications can cause harm. People have been getting RFEs and audits, and often got all of the H1s denied due to fraud (like paying for the H1.)

Third, USCIS will likely find out that these are sister companies, and will deny both applications.

Stick to one application.

Just curious to know....How do you say that multiple applications is not going to increase the chance?

Because they detect duplicate filings before the lottery, and they are then only counted as one.

Stick to one application.

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know that could we allowed to apply h1b applications from two sister companies for the same person?  

I am currently working with company A and they are willing to file H1b this year,  at the same time i asked him to apply another H1b from his sister company B due to high competition. 

Please let me know your comments.

Thanks for viewing this...

Srinivas

So you will be applying for SAME job TWICE??

In that case , all applications are selected or none is selected?  Are you sure????

If there are multiple applications for one beneficiary, and the beneficiary is selected, all applications for that person are selected.

USCIS has stated that as far back as 2011, in a Federal Register document.

And because no sane employer would file and pay for an H1 if the employer wouldn't have the reasonable expectation that the person is going to start to work for him, they will suspect foul play, e.g., the beneficiary paying for it, which is openly advertised in some countries, so this will result in RFEs and audits.

That's why it is best to commit to ONE employer.

Archived