F2 Approval Possibilities

sucansa

HI,

I have the below questions which is eating up my mind. 

1. My husband is working in F1 and he is completing his MBA in May 2014. I am planning to apply for F2 now. 

2. He is applying for his OPT from June. Is it safer to apply F2 during his OPT period or before that?

3. I am working now. Is the approval chances higher if I remain to work and say that I will come back after visiting him?

4. IN 2011 my previous company filed H1 to me and RFE was raised and the petition got rejected. Should I mention that if asked for previous filing?

• 2 weeks later...

HI,

I have the below questions which is eating up my mind. 

1. My husband is working in F1 and he is completing his MBA in May 2014. I am planning to apply for F2 now.  How is he working on F1??  is it an internship or an on campus job ?

2. He is applying for his OPT from June. Is it safer to apply F2 during his OPT period or before that? you can apply anytime

3. I am working now. Is the approval chances higher if I remain to work and say that I will come back after visiting him? What visa are you working on?

4. IN 2011 my previous company filed H1 to me and RFE was raised and the petition got rejected. Should I mention that if asked for previous filing? You have to mention the truth

1. My husband is working in F1 and he is completing his MBA in May 2014. I am planning to apply for F2 now. 

2. He is applying for his OPT from June. Is it safer to apply F2 during his OPT period or before that?

3. I am working now. Is the approval chances higher if I remain to work and say that I will come back after visiting him?

4. IN 2011 my previous company filed H1 to me and RFE was raised and the petition got rejected. Should I mention that if asked for previous filing?

1. F1 is study VISA, how can he work on F1?? Moreover he didn't even applied for OPT yet

2. It depends on your reply for q.1

3. It depends

4. Yes, you need to mention.

Your F2 is dependent on F1, if your spouse didn't abused F1 program then you will get your F2 without any issues.

********Hope he is doing his internship. Yes you can apply.

******* You can apply anytime as you are going to be his dependeant.

******* Not particularly because you are requesting fora  dependant visa. But it shows that you may come back.

****** If asked YES, if the application form does not ask dont need to fill. Answer ONLY if they ask you....

Nureya

Archived