H1B-B2-H1B

ankush.singhal84

I am working for Indian IT company and came to US 4 months back on H1b which is valid till July 2016. Now as I have no project so company wanted me to go back, but as I dont have passport and visa for my new born child my company applied status change to B2(applied on 19 Feb).
I was paid till 15 Feb'14 and now my US salary will be stopped. As I was looking for the new job here in US so i found an employer who can want transfer my H1b.

Now, I am not sure is that possible for the new employer to transfer my H1B. Please provide the way around. As if nothing get materialized I have to return back to India by March end.

I am working for Indian IT company and came to US 4 months back on H1b which is valid till July 2016. Now as I have no project so company wanted me to go back, but as I dont have passport and visa for my new born child my company applied status change to B2(applied on 19 Feb).

I was paid till 15 Feb'14 and now my US salary will be stopped. As I was looking for the new job here in US so i found an employer who can want transfer my H1b.

Now, I am not sure is that possible for the new employer to transfer my H1B. Please provide the way around. As if nothing get materialized I have to return back to India by March end.

Yes, new employer can file a cap exempt H1B petition and if approved without I94 you can exit and enter US with a valid H1B visa and new I797.

Archived