I-797C original misplaced by employer


Recommended Posts



I got my h1 approval in 2013 and my employer misplaced my original I-797 original and i only have a copy of that.Now  I am filing transfer with another employer.So can I request another copy from USCIS?What should I do now.Please let me know.


Thank you

A copy is more than enough to file a cap exempt H1B petition by new employer. You can also get a duplicate from USCIS.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.