Multiple H1B

JNJOE

Hi,

Can we file multiple H1b for the FY2015? I'm currently in L1 status with company "A". Two other companies "B" and "C" are interested in filing my H1B on April-2014. 

My question is

1. Can I have 2 H1B filed from 2 different companies ("B" and "C") at the same time?

2. If Both H1B (from company B and C) is approved, and I want to Join the company "B", will there be any issue legally?

3. Is there any process where I or the company "C"  have to inform USCIS that the H1B from Company C is invalid or to be withdrawn Once i join Company B on Oct-2014?

4. Does Company "C" can take any legal action if I dont join Company "C" as of 1-Oct-2014 (assuming the H1B petition from Company C is approved)?

Thanks,

JOE

"1. Can I have 2 H1B filed from 2 different companies ("B" and "C") at the same time?"

=> Yes, technically H1b from multiple employers is legal. USCIS will be interested to know that how will you work for both companies at same time? If the intent is to get better chances in lottery, it may fire you back.

2. If Both H1B (from company B and C) is approved, and I want to Join the company "B", will there be any issue legally?

=> If both approved, you can choose one of them and you will waste one H1b from the quota.

Archived