change of status from b2 to f1

lal7

Hey there!

I came to USA on B2 visa and now I would like to apply for change of status to F1. Previously I have been rejected for F1 visa in India(before getting my visiting visa). Already I have applied for admission in the universities and I may be getting I20 in a week or two. Soon after getting my I20 I am thinking to apply for change of status. Do you think I have chances to get the approval or any suggestions from your part. Thanks in advance.

What kind of universities?

Are these real ones, or some of the shady fraudulent ones where anybody gets accepted?

Did you have to submit GRE scores? If not, the institution is a fraud (the only exception I know is that the MIT CS department doesn't use the GRE, they instead have their own, much harder, test...)

What kind of universities?

Are these real ones, or some of the shady fraudulent ones where anybody gets accepted?

Did you have to submit GRE scores? If not, the institution is a fraud (the only exception I know is that the MIT CS department doesn't use the GRE, they instead have their own, much harder, test...)

Thanks for your reply. They were asking for all the scores like GRE, TOEFL. Universities are Youngstown State univ, Univ of Texas, Texas A&M Commerce.

Archived