H1B Visa Stamping - Visa Expired

see_jai

I got my H1B Visa from Company A in the year 2011 and I was in US for 5 mths in 2011 and then returned to my country. Now after 3 yrs I am looking to come back in US?. Company B is in process of offer me a job. I came to know that I still have 5.5 yrs left to be used in H1B. I have the below questions?

1. Do I need a new H1B petition? If yes would that be under 65,000 quota

2. If not, then what are the documents that I need to submit for the stamping?

3. What are the total fees charges associated with that?

4. I don't have paystubs/W2 from Company A as I have left the company in 2011? Would that be a problem in stamping with the new employer?

5 What would be the time taken for these processing?

Would appreicate the responses in the matter.

I got my H1B Visa from Company A in the year 2011 and I was in US for 5 mths in 2011 and then returned to my country. Now after 3 yrs I am looking to come back in US?. Company B is in process of offer me a job. I came to know that I still have 5.5 yrs left to be used in H1B. I have the below questions?

1. Do I need a new H1B petition? If yes would that be under 65,000 quota

2. If not, then what are the documents that I need to submit for the stamping?

3. What are the total fees charges associated with that?

4. I don't have paystubs/W2 from Company A as I have left the company in 2011? Would that be a problem in stamping with the new employer?

5 What would be the time taken for these processing?

Would appreicate the responses in the matter.

1. It is a new H1B petition but cap exempt.

2. Same set of documents you submitted for 1st visa stamping including new I797 for visa stamping.

3. $190 for H1B visa application. H1B petition filing fees will be paid by your employer and it is not of your concern.

4. No.

5. Petition approval would take 3 to 4 months in regular processing and 15 calendar days by premium processing.

Archived