H1B application from two employers with same client

vlsiguy

Hi I have a query :

If a person who is working with a client for 1.5years has their current employer "A" ready to apply for H1B visa. But, the vendor company "B" is ready to extend a job offer and apply for H1B visa as well. 

Is it advisable to apply for H1B visa from both "A" and "B" with the same client company job.

Or, do you suggest to go with company "B" and apply only one H1B application.

Thank you in advance!

Hi I have a query :

If a person who is working with a client for 1.5years has their current employer "A" ready to apply for H1B visa. But, the vendor company "B" is ready to extend a job offer and apply for H1B visa as well. 

Is it advisable to apply for H1B visa from both "A" and "B" with the same client company job.

Or, do you suggest to go with company "B" and apply only one H1B application.

Thank you in advance!

I think you can apply for H1B with both companies. It is highly unlikely that same USCIS officer will evaluate your both cases, with same client... Good luck..

Thank you. With the current H1B cap issues, I was thinking about the visa application with both employers.

It won't increase your chances. This is not like the Powerball lottery.

USCIS identifies duplicate applications, and the person only gets one entry in the lottery.

Commit to one employer.

It won't increase your chances. This is not like the Powerball lottery.

USCIS identifies duplicate applications, and the person only gets one entry in the lottery.

Commit to one employer.

Why it would not increase the chances of picking up in the lottery? when we have 2 applications the chances of picked up in lottery is high right? How come you tell there is no differnce. Pleae let me know

Why it would not increase the chances of picking up in the lottery? when we have 2 applications the chances of picked up in lottery is high right? How come you tell there is no differnce. Pleae let me know

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/72662-multiple-sponsors-processing-h1-this-year-for-same-person-will-be-acceptable-by-uscis/

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/72577-question-regarding-multiple-h1s/

Moreover by avoiding multiple H1's you can avoid lottery. So everyone's H1's will be selected.

Just filing H1 without any intention of joining that employer is nothing but "misuse" of H1 and this might lead to new rules, like only one application per applicant etc....

As I said, this is not like the Powerball lottery.

They identify duplicate applications before the lottery, so that the person is only counted once.

You need to stop grasping at straws.

The bottom line: duplicate applications do NOT increase the chances.

They know about people like you trying to game the system. Don't think they are stupid. Any kind of "increase the chances" BS you can can up with they have thought of already.

They identify duplicate applications before the lottery is held.

Commit to one employer.

Archived