H1-B Rfe- (Client Subcontracting)

venkatakris2000

Hi,

I work for a product based company A in their professional services department as a contractor, customizing their products. I have applied for a transfer and used this client letter.

My first RFE was about client letter, which I have provided stating that the client (company A) does no exert any control over me and I will be working at the office of A.

I have got a second RFE. USCIS says that from public records, they came to know that the client(company A) is a contracting company, and hence, they need client letter from the clients of company A. Actually, I will not be subcontracted  by A and hence, I canot brng client letter. How to answer the RFE that A is a product company and will not be subcontracting me?

Hi,

I work for a product based company A in their professional services department as a contractor, customizing their products. I have applied for a transfer and used this client letter.

Hmm, it seems that you are NOT working for a product-based company. It seems you work for a consulting company that has the product-based company as a client.

And on H1, you are NEVER a contractor. An H1 requires the person to be an EMPLOYEE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived