H1 Transfer petition when another transfer petition is Pending/Denied from INDIA

krishnaone

Hi,

I am working in INDIA for a small service based company 'A' and I applied for H1 under the 2013 quota through consulting company 'B' in USA. Its approved but did not go for Visa stamping.

Now my current INDIA company 'A' applied H1 transfer with premium processing (based on the previous approval for by 'B'), got the Receipt number and also got RFE(It is Pending as of now).

Now I have another good offer from company 'C'  from USA to transfer my H1.

So here are my questions:

1) Can the company 'C' transfer my H1 while another petition from company 'A'  is pending?

2) Do I need to provide the Receipt number from company 'A' along with the approved copy from company 'B' (I header something called Bridge petition) or only approved copy of company 'B' to company 'C'?

3) What if the transfer petition filed by company 'A' is denied while another petition  from company 'C' is in processing? (Does it affect the Company 'C' approval?) Considering I am in INDIA.

4) Do I need to wait till I get the decision for company 'A' transfer petition, If I need to wait, and in case  It is denied, Can company 'C' still file a transfer petition with previous approval of company 'B'?

Please help me to take a decision.

Thanks!

Hi,

I am working in INDIA for a small service based company 'A' and I applied for H1 under the 2013 quota through consulting company 'B' in USA. Its approved but did not go for Visa stamping.

Now my current INDIA company 'A' applied H1 transfer with premium processing (based on the previous approval for by 'B'), got the Receipt number and also got RFE(It is Pending as of now).

Now I have another good offer from company 'C'  from USA to transfer my H1.

So here are my questions:

1) Can the company 'C' transfer my H1 while another petition from company 'A'  is pending?

2) Do I need to provide the Receipt number from company 'A' along with the approved copy from company 'B' (I header something called Bridge petition) or only approved copy of company 'B' to company 'C'?

3) What if the transfer petition filed by company 'A' is denied while another petition  from company 'C' is in processing? (Does it affect the Company 'C' approval?) Considering I am in INDIA.

4) Do I need to wait till I get the decision for company 'A' transfer petition, If I need to wait, and in case  It is denied, Can company 'C' still file a transfer petition with previous approval of company 'B'?

Please help me to take a decision.

Thanks!

1. Yes.

2. Approval notice from company B is sufficient.

3. No effect.

4. For company C to file there is no need to wait. It can be filed now.

Archived