Marriage Certificate

manimails

Gurus, 

My PD is OCt2008 EB2 , I want to be prepare for my 485 filing when gate opens. I Have concern about my marriage certificate and here is my situation. 

I got married on Nov 2006 at Hindu temple and got certificate from the temple and I forgot to register my marriage that time. Prior to Nov 2006 me and my wife had register my marriage on Sep 2003 without knowing parents and got the certificate from the government. 

All my H1 stamping ( 2006 ,2011 ) and extension are done using temple certificate with notarized English translation . 

Here is my question 
Can I use Government marriage certificate (2003) to avoid RFE and is there any problem will occur for me because I was using temple certificate for all my stamping and extension, but I never fill up any marriage date on any form in H1B ? 
Or 
Is good to use temple certificate with notarized English translation? 
Get Affidavit from parents and marriage photos. In My case, wife has father and mother expired for her and my both mom and dad are passed away. Can get affidavit from my father in law and my aunt or uncle who attends the marriage? 

I will appreciate your response and please help me out 

Thanks

Archived