Different Employer name on I-20

Guy_StemOPT_H1

Hi,

I am presently working on Stem-OPT.

I started My Master's in August 2010 (That time i had my first I-20)

I have completed my Master's on May-2012.

Then i applied for OPT and my OPT Started from June-2012 ( That time i had two I-20's)

On June-2013 i applied for Stem-OPT and my Stem-OPT started from June 2013 (That time i had three three I-20's)

On the third I-20 there is name of employer-A.

But in July-2014 i joined employer B and informed the same to DSO she updated the same in SEVIS,

But is it necessary to have new I-20 with the name of Employer B? for applying H1.

I have to apply for H1 this year April-2014. Is it necessary to have new I-20 with new employer name or Old I-20 will be suffice.

Please let me know.

Hi,

I am presently working on Stem-OPT.

I started My Master's in August 2010 (That time i had my first I-20)

I have completed my Master's on May-2012.

Then i applied for OPT and my OPT Started from June-2012 ( That time i had two I-20's)

On June-2013 i applied for Stem-OPT and my Stem-OPT started from June 2013 (That time i had three three I-20's)

On the third I-20 there is name of employer-A.

But in July-2013 i joined employer B and informed the same to DSO she updated the same in SEVIS,

But is it necessary to have new I-20 with the name of Employer B? for applying H1.

I have to apply for H1 this year April-2014. Is it necessary to have new I-20 with new employer name or Old I-20 will be suffice.

Please let me know.

Archived