H1B extension and RFE

gandhimathi

Hi All,

I am in US now with expired H1B. My employer applied for H1B Extension on 13-Oct-2013. Received first RFE and recently on feb-5th I have received the second RFE also. In between My Visa upgraded to premium because I need to travel to India on Feb-27th.

I am yet to receive the paperwork for second RFE. I have just 2 weeks left for my travel and also I need to come back to US on Mar 22nd.

Could you please guide me about the current processing times and How can I manage this situation to get it done fast.

I appreciate your reply,

Regards,

Mathi

Hi All,

I am in US now with expired H1B. My employer applied for H1B Extension on 13-Oct-2013. Received first RFE and recently on feb-5th I have received the second RFE also. In between My Visa upgraded to premium because I need to travel to India on Feb-27th.

I am yet to receive the paperwork for second RFE. I have just 2 weeks left for my travel and also I need to come back to US on Mar 22nd.

Could you please guide me about the current processing times and How can I manage this situation to get it done fast.

I appreciate your reply,

Regards,

Mathi

15 calendar days to get a decision in PP after responding to RFE.

What are the RFEs about?

Archived