EB2 140 RFE : Belle : Murthy : Please ADVISE

wabis

I need your help.

We got RFE regd my 3 years bachleor's degree in commerce +3 years masters degree in computer applications which is evaluated as equivalent to US masters degree stating 3+1(equate to 4 yr undergraduate degree)+2 as US equivalent to masters degree. USCIS officer asking to "submit complete copies of the beneficiary's official transcript from University in India". We has submitted my bachlelors consolidated mark sheet that says pre-degree and final degree. Could that be a question in officer's mind to ask so. In India Bachelors degree in commerce or arts or science is 3 year degree course but we hv exam in 2nd yr that says pre degree and 3 yrd year exam is final degree and hence the consolidated marksheet. Now what else to submit towards the RFE regd his question.

Murthy/Joef/Belle

I got the copies of my marksheet attested as official transcript, will that be fine? University does not give anything else for my bachelors.

I'm wondering who is responsible to answer this RFE?

An acceptable evaluation should:

1. Consider formal education only, not practical training experience;

2) state if the collegiate training was post-secondary education: i.e. whether the applicant completed the United State equivalent of high school before entering college;

3) Provide a detailed explanation of the material evaluated , rather than a simple conclusive statement; and

4) Briefly state the qualifications and experience of the evaluator providing the opinion

Please advise.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived