Visitor Visa for unmarried aunt

Rajukum

Hi,

My aunts are planning to visit US for tourism. They both are unmarried. One is working as teacher in government school and other is retired govt. Lecturer(But she is working part time as a teacher in private school). Since they are not married and have no kids -

a. What are the options to show a strong ties to India. (They do have good financial background). Since they are working, is it good enough to get 'No objection certificate' from school?

b. Can I sponsor their visa or should they do it on their own?

c. I am planning to arrange the trips thru local package tour. So during Visa interview, does it make any difference if I arrange it or should they visit all the places thru travel agencies that are available in India?

Thanks much for you advice.

Hi,

My aunts are planning to visit US for tourism. They both are unmarried. One is working as teacher in government school and other is retired govt. Lecturer(But she is working part time as a teacher in private school). Since they are not married and have no kids -

a. What are the options to show a strong ties to India. (They do have good financial background). Since they are working, is it good enough to get 'No objection certificate' from school?

c. I am planning to arrange the trips thru local package tour. So during Visa interview, does it make any difference if I arrange it or should they visit all the places thru travel agencies that are available in India?

Thanks much for you advice.

b. There is no sponsorship involved for a tourist visa.

c. Does not make any difference.

a. Financial BG and property

b. Their is no SPONSORSHIP for visiting visa. Let them do it by themselves

c. Unless and until their is no FRAUD involved then you are good to go.

Archived