Lawyers for H1-transfer

deepthivasireddy

Hello,

I am looking for lawyers with reasonable fees to transfer my H1 in virginia or NJ .can any body suggest some names? and also if its normal processing when can I start working for my new employer?I heard that after filiing my application in  a week i can start working is that true?Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

It is the duty of employer to find a lawyer and pay H1B fees. Looks like you have an intention to pay which is illegal and immigration fraud. Stay away from those kind of employers. Even though you can start working for new employer based on H1B receipt notice it would be wise to wait for approval.

Hello,

I am looking for lawyers with reasonable fees to transfer my H1 in virginia or NJ .can any body suggest some names? and also if its normal processing when can I start working for my new employer?I heard that after filiing my application in  a week i can start working is that true?Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

You are on a forum run by a good law firm. The phone number is on the top of each page...

Hello,

Thanks in advance.

After getting the receipt number you can start working. But your new employer doesn't even have an attorney to file your H1??

And also remember, DO NOT JOIN BEFORE H1 APPROVAL.

Archived