Filling H1 with 2 employers

divyap99

• 9 months later...

Hello,

I got H1 revoke notice. I got to know this when I check my status in USCIS site. I check with my employer he said he didn't get any notice in mail. I am planning to leave the country as I dont have any option. I am already engaged if it possible for me to come on my Husband H1 as dependent.

1. If I apply for H1 next year will application will come under 65,000 quote. 

2. I have a master's degree will I come under MS quote of 20,000. 

3. Can I apply with the same employer next year also r I have to go with a new employer

Please to help me

Hello,

I got H1 revoke notice. I got to know this when I check my status in USCIS site. I check with my employer he said he didn't get any notice in mail. I am planning to leave the country as I dont have any option. I am already engaged if it possible for me to come on my Husband H1 as dependent.

1. If I apply for H1 next year will application will come under 65,000 quote. 

2. I have a master's degree will I come under MS quote of 20,000. 

3. Can I apply with the same employer next year also r I have to go with a new employer

Please to help me

Is it revocation notice or a denial notice? If it is a denial notice then,

1. Yes.

2. Only if Master's degree is obtained in US from an accredited public or non-profit university.

3. Depends on the reason for H1B petition rejection. If it is due to employer then look for a good employer.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am working on CPT status from october 2013 and applied for H1 IN April 2014 in premium processing.I got approved I-797 on april 30th,2014.I continued my studies till october 5th 2014. on october 7th 2014 I got an intent to revoke notice of approved H1 application, asking me to submit the documents relating to F1 status maintenance.We submitted all the documents on Nov 6th and on Dec 5th I got a revoke notice on my approved H1. The notice status that I didn't maintain valid F1 status during the time of H1 filling. I got the revoke notice from my employer on Dec 17th and I left the country on Dec 21st. 

1. Whether I can come back on H4 visa after marriage. 

2. Revoke of my approved H1 will have any negative impact on my future H4 approval.

3. Can I applied to H1 again in 2015. 

Thank you very much for your response.

Hello,

I am working on CPT status from october 2013 and applied for H1 IN April 2014 in premium processing.I got approved I-797 on april 30th,2014.I continued my studies till october 5th 2014. on october 7th 2014 I got an intent to revoke notice of approved H1 application, asking me to submit the documents relating to F1 status maintenance.We submitted all the documents on Nov 6th and on Dec 5th I got a revoke notice on my approved H1. The notice status that I didn't maintain valid F1 status during the time of H1 filling. I got the revoke notice from my employer on Dec 17th and I left the country on Dec 21st. 

2. Revoke of my approved H1 will have any negative impact on my future H4 approval.

1. Yes.

2. No impact.

3. Yes.

Hello,

H4 is the only option you have, CPT abused killed your chances of working in US.

Hello,

You abused CPT. That pretty much killed your career in the US. This is in your file forever, so getting an H1 will always be very hard.

Archived