f2 dependent visa

inguva manasa

1. sir,  i have attended visa interview on 06.02.2014.   i have shown i-20 and pass port to verification officer. on a querry, i replied that my husband is working as a permanent employee for the wipro for the last three years and having a annural income of Rs.85k per annuam.  i got married on 8.12.2013.
  2.  my husband is doing mba part time course at USA and he is on a student visa..
  3. i further stated that my husband is having 30k bank balance to his credit..
  4. The verification officer said , he cannot maintain dependent and also felt that balance of 30k , how is it be there?.   i again said my husband is working for wipro fo   the last 3 years.
  5. Finally visa rejected.           

Please suggested me that should i have to produce any further documents , or what should i do more for again to appear for visa

1. sir,  i have attended visa interview on 06.02.2014.   i have shown i-20 and pass port to verification officer. on a querry, i replied that my husband is working as a permanent employee for the wipro for the last three years and having a annural income of Rs.85k per annuam.  i got married on 8.12.2013.
  2.  my husband is doing mba part time course at USA and he is on a student visa..
  3. i further stated that my husband is having 30k bank balance to his credit..
  4. The verification officer said , he cannot maintain dependent and also felt that balance of 30k , how is it be there?.   i again said my husband is working for wipro fo   the last 3 years.
  5. Finally visa rejected.           

Please suggested me that should i have to produce any further documents , or what should i do more for again to appear for visa

If your husband is on F1 visa how can he work part time for an Indian employer?  

Based on what you posted, there are questions about your husband's immigration status.

He is (1) a permanent employee working for a consulting company, (2) doing a MBA part-time, and (3) on a F-1 student visa.  These 3 things are not compatible, and indicate immigration status and authorized employment problems.

First, a person on a F-1 visa is required be a full-time student in good standing -- not working on a degree part-time.

Second, your husband working as permanent employee while on a F-1 visa is likely unauthorized employment -- a big problem with immigration.

Third, your husband's available funds are probably not sufficient for both himself on a F-1 visa + you on a F-2 visa. 

These two things don't fit together.

On F1, he can NOT be working for some company.

Your husband is in deep deep trouble. He needs to see a very good immigration lawyer ASAP!

Archived