Help please if you are/were in similar situation H1B Stamping

ranjan123

I graduated form a US university in 2012 in Mechanical Engineering. Found a full time job in IT field right after gradaution. My company filed H1B for this position and i got RFE for education evaluation. After showing proof that I took computer courses (by providing three Letter Of Recommendation from 3 different professors) and had job experience form my previous job at university, my H1B petition was approved. 

I want to go back to my country for a vacation but I am quite worried that my visa might get rejected for the very same reason of my work being not directly related to the field of my study. I want to go to Canada for stamping but kind of skeptic about it. Did anybody face similar issues? If yes, what happened, please let me know. 

Thanks in advance.

• 4 months later...

I graduated form a US university in 2012 in Mechanical Engineering. Found a full time job in IT field right after gradaution. My company filed H1B for this position and i got RFE for education evaluation. After showing proof that I took computer courses (by providing three Letter Of Recommendation from 3 different professors) and had job experience form my previous job at university, my H1B petition was approved. 

I want to go back to my country for a vacation but I am quite worried that my visa might get rejected for the very same reason of my work being not directly related to the field of my study. I want to go to Canada for stamping but kind of skeptic about it. Did anybody face similar issues? If yes, what happened, please let me know. 

Thanks in advance.

Hello friend,

can you please send me the Recomendation letters format. im also stuck with the same issue. i have done my MS ini mech, and Now im working in IT. RFE was about Beneficiary qualification. i got course evaluation done with one of the professor. can you please email me (***********@gmail.com) your Recommendation letters format. so that i will try to look into that and get the similar one, Seems like that will help me too, to get out of this RFE.

Thank you

Avi

Archived