(RFE) OPT started but MS not completed......

pkande

Hi everyone,

I am an international student entered USA in Jan 2011. I have planned to complete my MS in Fall 2012 and applied to OPT in a confidence that I will have finished my MS with required GPA. But fate kicked me and still made to continue in MS and finish for one more semester(Spring 2013). I have enrolled into one course to finish my MS with required GPA. mean while I tried to cancel my OPT application, but I got known that I am too late to do that. Later I have done with that course and completed my MS successfully for that spring 2013 which ends at month of May. But, as my OPT period was started too early and I got updated with an X employer details within 90 days period. And I had changed my employer in October 2013 and I was placed in a job in the same month. Now I have applied for OPT extension with new employer and I have a RFE now. Still I did not get notice from USCIS what extra documents are to be submitted to move my OPT extension forward. And moreover I am planning to file H1 this year. Can anyone give suggestions if you have overcome with this kind of situation. Any kind of suggestions are accepted. 

Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived