H1B Premium Processing Denial notice

srinathchowdary

Hi all,

How many does attorney take for receiving denial notice document for h1b premium processing.

Also I am kind of panic since after Responding to RFE changed status to initial review and then on feb 6th received denial automated email and then after half an hour again another email  showing status initial review

First email states as below

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Decision

On February 6, 2014, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.   The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you.  If you have not received this notice within 15 days of February 6, 2014, please call customer service at 
1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

2nd email came after half an hour

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Initial Review

On February 6, 2014, your Alien Registration Number was changed relating to your I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER.  Please check our website at 
www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case.  Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

During this step, USCIS initiates the background checks of the applicant/petitioner and identifies issues that may need to be addressed either during an interview or by asking the applicant/petitioner to submit additional information or documentation. USCIS reviews the applicant's/petitioner's criminal history, determines if there are national security concerns that need to be addressed, and reviews the application/petition for fraud indicators.

does any one faced similar situation. let me know

Archived