Can I travel to India immediately as I have arrived in US on H1B

h1btraveller2013

I came into US in this January on H1B in NewJersey through a consultancy. Now I have got a client in Columbus Ohio and I have moved there. I would want to bring my family to US from India and I need to travel back in March beginning for four days to assist them (since i have a small kid). My company currently tells me that it is of great risk that I am travelling right away back to India (since I arrived this January) and customs would red flag my profile. 

1. Is this true? Would I have any more difficulties at the POE when I arrive back?

2. My client in Columbus might not give me a client letter. What else can I do to ease my arrival back in US?

I came into US in this January on H1B in NewJersey through a consultancy. Now I have got a client in Columbus Ohio and I have moved there. I would want to bring my family to US from India and I need to travel back in March beginning for four days to assist them (since i have a small kid). My company currently tells me that it is of great risk that I am travelling right away back to India (since I arrived this January) and customs would red flag my profile. 

1. Is this true? Would I have any more difficulties at the POE when I arrive back?

2. My client in Columbus might not give me a client letter. What else can I do to ease my arrival back in US?

1. No, you are fine.

2. Get an email from client that they cannot provide you a client letter.

Archived