Previous employer not providing the Experience letter

Hi ,

Can some one help me in my case

I got H1B from employer A in India and i traveled to onsite for x client .  I resigned after 1 year @ onsite by providing 15 days notice period .  But my employer is not accepting the 15 days notice period  and asking for 1 month notice period. They sent an legal notice forcing me to complete the 1 month notice period but i informed and left after 15 days with proper email commutations/Returning the laptop to the head office . They have disabled my id on my 15th day notice period . After several follow ups they are not ready to give the experience letter .Also my last 7 days salary is adjusted as "Leave" in ADP though i was working in the client location.

Note - in My onsite offer , they have mentioned about 1 month notice period which i have signed or no salary for the pending notice period  . 

Looking for suggestions . Thanks !

Hi ,

Can some one help me in my case

I got H1B from employer A in India and i traveled to onsite for x client .  I resigned after 1 year @ onsite by providing 15 days notice period .  But my employer is not accepting the 15 days notice period  and asking for 1 month notice period. They sent an legal notice forcing me to complete the 1 month notice period but i informed and left after 15 days with proper email commutations/Returning the laptop to the head office . They have disabled my id on my 15th day notice period . After several follow ups they are not ready to give the experience letter .Also my last 7 days salary is adjusted as "Leave" in ADP though i was working in the client location.

Note - in My onsite offer , they have mentioned about 1 month notice period which i have signed or no salary for the pending notice period  . 

Looking for suggestions . Thanks !

You cannot force your ex-employer to provide you experience letters.

Archived