Change of Status from B1 to H1/L1

thetechie

Hello,

I want to know the following. Under what situation will a change of status form B1 to H1 or L1 be successful? I might be required travel to US end of march 2014 for sales presentations/orals from a technology standpoint

Intention is to be work visa enabled by oct/nov 2014 just in case we win the deal. Please suggest the assured way to be work visa enabled by oct/nov 2014. I ask this as I understand that a lot of L1s are getting rejected.

Thanks,

thetechie

Hello,

I want to know the following. Under what situation will a change of status form B1 to H1 or L1 be successful? I might be required travel to US end of march 2014 for sales presentations/orals from a technology standpoint

Intention is to be work visa enabled by oct/nov 2014 just in case we win the deal. Please suggest the assured way to be work visa enabled by oct/nov 2014. I ask this as I understand that a lot of L1s are getting rejected.

Thanks,

thetechie

Leave US immediately after B1 related work is over. Once H1B petition is approved apply for a H1B visa at US consulate and enter US.

Archived