Client Change in 7th Year Extension

psramkumar

hi,

my employer filed my H1B Extension with approved i-140, last october i got approval, by that time my i-94 was expired, and i was requested to deport USA  to get stamping in india with in 30 days, 

i came to india and appear VISA interview on nov 5th, same day i got 221G stated AAP.

after 3 days they returned all my documents and Passport along with another 221G requesting for additional Docs, regarding Client letter, Contract Agreement, W2 etc,  

the Client letter mentioned my contract is valid thru Jan 14th with possible extension, i submitted all the docs thru VFS dropbox, and it took almost 3 months to get further update, Feb 1st

meanwhile my Client company terminated my contract on Dec27th,

now USCIS is requesting to submit Client letter and Contract Documents again, i check with the client manager regards they are not ready to renew my contract, and i cannot get any further docs from the client company. while filing Extension my employer kept the same client information.

now my employer is planing to find another client to get client letter

do you think the new Client Docs is good enough?

do you see any problem in my VISA approval?

will they consider this new client letter? 

do you have any idea what all the other possible Question we could expect further?

could any one please suggest me how we can handle this situation?

thanks.

hi,

my employer filed my H1B Extension with approved i-140, last october i got approval, by that time my i-94 was expired, and i was requested to deport USA  to get stamping in india with in 30 days, 

i came to india and appear VISA interview on nov 5th, same day i got 221G stated AAP.

after 3 days they returned all my documents and Passport along with another 221G requesting for additional Docs, regarding Client letter, Contract Agreement, W2 etc,  

the Client letter mentioned my contract is valid thru Jan 14th with possible extension, i submitted all the docs thru VFS dropbox, and it took almost 3 months to get further update, Feb 1st

meanwhile my Client company terminated my contract on Dec27th,

now USCIS is requesting to submit Client letter and Contract Documents again, i check with the client manager regards they are not ready to renew my contract, and i cannot get any further docs from the client company. while filing Extension my employer kept the same client information.

now my employer is planing to find another client to get client letter

do you think the new Client Docs is good enough?

do you see any problem in my VISA approval?

will they consider this new client letter? 

do you have any idea what all the other possible Question we could expect further?

could any one please suggest me how we can handle this situation?

thanks.

Based on your approved I-140 employer has to file a cap exempt H1B petition with new client letter.

Archived