H1B lottery proof

nileshbhaw

It is ILLEGAL to pay for an H1.

Stay away from any company that wants money for an H1, no matter how they call it or if they "promise" to pay it back.

These companies are ALL frauds.

You won' get an H1 through any of these frauds.

Find a better employer. This employer is a fraud!

Asking for money for filing a H-1B petition is immigration fraud and illegal!  DO NOT give any employer money or otherwise pay for any part of filing a H-1B petition.  If you want to come to the U.S. to work find a real, reputable employer who truly values your qualifications.  Such an employer will be willing to pay the immigration expenses associated with your employment.

Hi,

My consultant is asking me to give $1000 for H1B processing this year.I am ready to give the money but is there any proof to track that my consultant actually processed my application and not just making money out of my application.

Thanks,

Nilesh

Paying money for filing H1B petition is illegal.

Hi,

My consultant is asking me to give $1000 for H1B processing this year.I am ready to give the money but is there any proof to track that my consultant actually processed my application and not just making money out of my application.

Thanks,

Nilesh

This clearly states that you are working for FRAUD employer and you don't trust your employer.

Paying H1 fee is ILLEGAL, you will be deported if you get caught. I suggest you to find real employer, not the FRAUD ones like your employer.

Archived