H1B APPOINTMENT AT OTTAWA

gagarli

Originally posted by rashiars:

right now, for Ottawa you can book upto November....

I started working with my employer since i was on F-1 as part time on CPT and then full time on OPT and then full time on H1B, Should i mention on DS-160 only employment period of H1B or i have to mention all even for CPT and OPT.

Please advise.

Hi Gagarli...i am also in the same boat..are you EVC model? I am also planning to go to ottawa, do you know anybody got stamping in ottawa and when you are planning to go for the stamping? actually i am also planning in mid of NOV.

Please reply and could you give me the application procedure and how to fill the forms and we can book the appointment now for NOV?

Please Respond....

Thanks in advance!!

Originally posted by gagarli:

Originally posted by rashiars:

right now, for Ottawa you can book upto November....

I started working with my employer since i was on F-1 as part time on CPT and then full time on OPT and then full time on H1B, Should i mention on DS-160 only employment period of H1B or i have to mention all even for CPT and OPT.

Please advise.

I show all the employments, graduate research assistance ships CPT, OPT and H1.

Originally posted by krishna21:

Hi Gagarli...i am also in the same boat..are you EVC model? I am also planning to go to ottawa, do you know anybody got stamping in ottawa and when you are planning to go for the stamping? actually i am also planning in mid of NOV.

Please reply and could you give me the application procedure and how to fill the forms and we can book the appointment now for NOV?

Please Respond....

Thanks in advance!!

what's EVC ?

Originally posted by krishna21:

EVC model means...Employer-Vendor-Client model....

That means not a full-time job, working as a contractor.

when you say working as contractor,what kind of job is this?

How many hours per week?

because i am working as full time employee with mechanical contractor,does it mean i am EVC model?

Archived