Working from US on B1/B3 for Germany Comany


Recommended Posts



I have Indian passport with German work permit and I am employed by a Germany subsidiary of US company X. What are the option available for me to travel to companies Head quarter in US and work from there for month or two.


1- I have B1/B2 Visa, Can I travel on this visa and work from Head quarter in US for month or two.

2- Is there any other visa type(Other than H1) that I can apply which can allow me to travel to US and work for month.





Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.