OPT Denial notice

OPTstudt

Hi

I have my graduation date as December 13 2013. I saw USCIS online that my case saying "Denial notice sent , IF you don't receive denial notice within 15 days call USCIS customer support"

My university got mail as below

I-765 is denied because student failed to file form within 30 days of date OPT employment request was entered on SEVIS. We are informing you, because we noticed that student still has time for the DSO to submit a new OPT employment request on SEVIS and student to file another I-765. Student has until February 12, 2014 to file another I-765 (the file must be received by USCIS by February 12,2014).

Please suggest if I have enough time to talk to University and post the application overnight to USCIS ?

Do I need to pay the fee for I-765 again ? $380 ?

If It doesn't reach USCIS in time as its weekend ? what's the next step to take ?

Please suggest.

Thanks

While filling out the I-765 again, do I need to attach the copy of DENIAL Notice ?

I have not received the notice to my mail till now. But I have time until Feb 12th, Can I now submit everything else except that Denial notice.

Or will USCIS consider if don't see the denial notice ?

please help

While filling out the I-765 again, do I need to attach the copy of DENIAL Notice ?

I have not received the notice to my mail till now. But I have time until Feb 12th, Can I now submit everything else except that Denial notice.

Or will USCIS consider if don't see the denial notice ?

please help

Ask your DSO. He/she should know that.

what are my chances of my new application getting approved without Denial notice ?

what are the chances of my new application going on hold asking for denial notice ?

with all the other documents in my new application , Should I rather attach the email USCIS sent to my school along with the Denial notice that I saw online ? will this help ? or not sending these two will help ?

please suggest .. urgently

Archived