H1 - RFE - Client Letter

bvenkateswar1

Hi All,

My employer ABC initiated H1B transfer using Client A's Vendor letter but right now I am working for Client B and got RFE for Client letter. With my little knowledge I came to know now my employer cannot update LCA.

So what are my options, can you please suggest on below options.

1. Can I apply for other extension through different employer XYZ using Client B's letter or should I wait till the completion of existing H1 Transfer process.

2. My employer will be answering the RFE and if everything goes wrong and got rejected is that mean I am out of status  and if I want to apply H1B again will it be next quota or still I can file H1B transfer through different company XYZ.

Appreciate your help.

1. Can I apply for other extension through different employer XYZ using Client B's letter or should I wait till the completion of existing H1 Transfer process.

2. My employer will be answering the RFE and if everything goes wrong and got rejected is that mean I am out of status  and if I want to apply H1B again will it be next quota or still I can file H1B transfer through different company XYZ.

1. That's the only option you got. But I suggest you to find FTE.

2, Obviously this H1 will be rejected bcos of change in your client information.  If this is not your first H1 then your next H1 will be cap exempt.

Hi All,

My employer ABC initiated H1B transfer using Client A's Vendor letter but right now I am working for Client B and got RFE for Client letter. With my little knowledge I came to know now my employer cannot update LCA.

So what are my options, can you please suggest on below options.

Appreciate your help.

First it was unwise for you to join new employer based on H1B receipt notice.

1. Employer now has to file new cap exempt H1B petition based on your work with new client.

2. How can employer answer RFE when you are not working for the client mentioned in H1B petition? If rejected you are out of status. If you have not utilized full 6 years of allowed stay with H1B a new employer can file a cap exempt H1B petition anytime. If approved it will be consular processing.

Archived