h1 expiring


Recommended Posts

I want to change my status back to F1 before the H1 six years limit reach. is it possible for my employer to file for PERM while I am in F1, then file I-140 for me, and then file for an extension for H1 beyond 6 years?

It is a bit tough to move to F1 from H1B after using 6 years on H1B. Yes, an employer can file for PERM even if you are not employed with them.

Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.