When Parents can move in US permenently? Transfer from B1 to Green card

neo12345

Hi
I married to US Citizen and received my temporary green card on Jun 2012. I am going to remove my condition on green card by applying on March 2014 - so expected to receive permenent GC around Jun 2014.
My parents have 10 years visitor visa.
My question was when can I apply for my parents green card?
Also, I wanted to know when can my parents permenently move in earliest with us in US? Its important rightnow since we have home in india which we plan to sell - so this answer will help us plan it accordingly

I know someone in similar situation few years ago applied parents GC process 6 months before his own citizen application.

Thank you

Hi
I married to US Citizen and received my temporary green card on Jun 2012. I am going to remove my condition on green card by applying on March 2014 - so expected to receive permenent GC around Jun 2014.
Also, I wanted to know when can my parents permenently move in earliest with us in US? Its important rightnow since we have home in india which we plan to sell - so this answer will help us plan it accordingly

I know someone in similar situation few years ago applied parents GC process 6 months before his own citizen application.

Thank you

Only when you become an US citizen you can sponsor GC for your parents.

Hi

Thank you

GC holder can't sponsor for his relatives GC. Only a citizen can do.

Archived