Experience letter question

Hi

I have a question about the experience letter. I have only one previous employer with 12 yrs of experience with them. I have lot of onsite deputations within that period.

My attorney is asking me to list all of the onsite deputations, work period in India with clear periods, So it is turning out like

Mr. X held the position of <title> for ******* from Jan 2001 to Mar 2003, from Dec 2003 to May 2005.

Mr. X held the position of <title> for ******* from Apr 2003 to Nov 2003

Mr. X held the position of <title> ******* from Jun 2005 to Nov 2006

………

a. Is mentioning multiple company names going to cause issues

Or

b. is it safe to phrase like

Mr. X held the position of <title> for our company in India from from Jan 2001 to Mar 2003, from Dec 2003 to May 2005. 

Mr. X held the position of <title> for our company in united kingdom from from Jan Apr 2003 to Nov 2003

I read somewhere mentioning multiple company names will confuse the USCIS and RFE might arise. Could you guys help me out here on how to approach this - a. or b. or it does not matter.

Thanks

• 6 months later...

I am NOT an attorney.  Please consult a prestigious attorney firm like Murthy's.

After 12 years of work experience, you still wanna gamble your decisions based on suggestions given by a internet browsers like me ?

Your case is a magnet for audits, so in your best interests, don't listen to us.

If I were you, I would listen to those who are accountable for what legal advise they are giving. 

Archived