Does this job description qualify for EB3? - Please comment

hmb104

My employer wants to apply for my GC with this job description:

Requirements:

REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:Bachelor’s degree in Computers Science or related field. Must have knowledge of Cisco routers and switches, understanding of OSI model and multi-protocol environments and an understanding of fiber optic and copper cabling standards. Must have CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) or higher certification. Must have the ability to work 2nd shift, split shift or other flexible hours in order to maintain the network. Must have the ability and willingness to be on call and reachable. Knowledge can be gained through coursework.

RESPONSIBILITIES: Works closely with the Network Manager to provide a high speed, reliable and secure network. Install and support routers, switches, access points and other network related equipment and software. Troubleshoot Tier 2 and Tier 3 infrastructure problems. Create and maintain appropriate network documentation. Assist with the operation of network security equipment and software. Work with part-time student workers to maintain the proper functioning of the network environment.

Please comment, I just want to make sure before desiding on staying around.

Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Such requirements will generally require the worker to show he earned these credentials before starting employment with the sponsor and the sponsor will generally have to be ready to show DOL the business necessity of the requirements beyond the degree. Such a question would not be unusual to get asked in an Audit Notification Letter from DOL before it made a decision on whether to approve the LC.

• 5 months later...

Archived