H1 B Visa interview : Hyderabad counslate 13 Feb

pinuk

Know your job duties well.

These might be some of the questions

Whom do you report to? What is your work locations?
Who is your client and what is your role? If it's inhouse project you need to be clear.
What is your salary?
How long are you going to stay?

Who controls your work? This is a tricky question and remember your Employer is the one who controls you and your work. Never say client or client manager.

Whatever it is, they have to say the TRUTH. Please do not encourage a person to lie during the visa interview.

I am not asking to lie. I am educating him. People often get's confused/nervous and say client when asked about controlling since most of them work at client site.

As for my other post i reprise that your "employer is the one who should control you or your work at all instaces and not the end client".

I am not asking to lie. I am educating him. People often get's confused/nervous and say client when asked about controlling since most of them work at client site.

As for my other post i reprise that your "employer is the one who should control you or your work at all instaces and not the end client".

Please read your post once again, you said " do not say" which means do not say the truth.

How do you know that his employer is controlling OP's work.

Archived