L1/I129 petition in Withdrawn status

vsumrani

Hi,

My company applied for my L1 Visa in July, 2013 as I had to fly in Feb, 2014 first week. But till Jan,2014 my RFE was being reviewed, hence it was decided to convert my case to Premium. On Jan 15th I received my acknowledgement receipt and today it showed the Withdrawal status in Decision phase.

On January 28, 2014, we mailed a notice acknowledging withdrawal of this application or petition I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of January 28, 2014, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If at some point in the future you wish to pursue the benefits provided by this application or petition, you must file a new application along with all applicable fees and evidence.

No one in my company, or the third party vendors who are associated with us have filed for withdrawal, still it shows that it has been withdraw. Our third party vendor has asked us to wait for couple of days as this may be a glitch and then they will raise a status query.

Any idea why it is in withdrawn status?

Kindest regards.

Hi,

My company applied for my L1 Visa in July, 2013 as I had to fly in Feb, 2014 first week. But till Jan,2014 my RFE was being reviewed, hence it was decided to convert my case to Premium. On Jan 15th I received my acknowledgement receipt and today it showed the Withdrawal status in Decision phase.

On January 28, 2014, we mailed a notice acknowledging withdrawal of this application or petition I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. If you have not received the notice within 30 days of January 28, 2014, contact our customer service at 1-800-375-5283. If at some point in the future you wish to pursue the benefits provided by this application or petition, you must file a new application along with all applicable fees and evidence.

No one in my company, or the third party vendors who are associated with us have filed for withdrawal, still it shows that it has been withdraw. Our third party vendor has asked us to wait for couple of days as this may be a glitch and then they will raise a status query.

Any idea why it is in withdrawn status?

Kindest regards.

Ask your employer's attorney to contact USCIS as they have direct access to them.

Archived