Name correction in immigration record

Recommended Posts


I went to apply for state id of my wife and it was not done as the DMV office said that I need to get the name correction in immigration record. Her actual name is say "abc" but in immigration record the name being shown is "bac".

I have taken an info pass appointment for her name correction but want to know if there is anything else that needs to be done for this.




Link to comment


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.