New H1b - Old H1b Petition Expired - Stamping Rejected

rpslps

Dear Members

Below is my case.

1. F1 Visa 2006 - 2008.

2. Worked for Employer A on OPT from 2008 to 2009 and he filed H1B and petition was approved till 2012 Nov.

3. Came to India in 2010 July and attended H1b Stamping in Delhi, they issued 221(g) and I submitted the documents along with the passport and they returned the passport with out stamping.

4. I traveled on B1 visa via my India company for a month in 2013.

4.  I found an employer in US, who is ready to file a H1B under cap Exempt. He has a client from which he is able to get a client letter and contract agreement. Do we need any thing else in my case? 

What issues I might face during stamping, because my previous stamping was not succesful?

Thanks in Advance 

Dear Members

Below is my case.

1. F1 Visa 2006 - 2008.

2. Worked for Employer A on OPT from 2008 to 2009 and he filed H1B and petition was approved till 2012 Nov.

3. Came to India in 2010 July and attended H1b Stamping in Delhi, they issued 221(g) and I submitted the documents along with the passport and they returned the passport with out stamping.

4. I traveled on B1 visa via my India company for a month in 2013.

4.  I found an employer in US, who is ready to file a H1B under cap Exempt. He has a client from which he is able to get a client letter and contract agreement. Do we need any thing else in my case? 

What issues I might face during stamping, because my previous stamping was not succesful?

Thanks in Advance 

What happened after 221G? Was visa rejected? If yes, what is the reason for rejection?

You should be fine if all documents with new employer are good.

What happened after 221G? Was visa rejected? If yes, what is the reason for rejection?

You should be fine if all documents with new employer are good.

I have received a letter from embassy which has the following content. After that I never followed up on this case. And Can I apply for H1B under Cap exempt? Just to Confirm. Thanks for your reply.

Your petitioner does not appear to be either able to or willing to provide qualifying employment in the United States in accordance with appropriate laws and regulation.

In accordance with United States Department of State guidelines, action on your case has been suspended, and the I-129 Petition for a Non-Immigrant Worker filled on your behalf will be returned to USCIS with a memorandum explaining the facts of your case as presented to us at the time of Interview. The US Embassy in New Delhi is no longer handeling your case, and will be unable to give you any information on the status of your petition.

Archived