H1B for H4

debdeepb34

i am on H1B visa and my wife is on H4. she has done her masters in pharmacy from india. she is hating it to just be idle here. but no employer is willing to file an H1B for her since shes not from IT background. My question is if she studies in usa from a community college on F1 VISA  about computers getting an associate degree, will working on H1B then possible for her. in her OPT she will also get some work experience so will a conversion from F1 VISA from community college to H1B be successful? 

Please help!! 

i am on H1B visa and my wife is on H4. she has done her masters in pharmacy from india. she is hating it to just be idle here. but no employer is willing to file an H1B for her since shes not from IT background. My question is if she studies in usa from a community college on F1 VISA  about computers getting an associate degree, will working on H1B then possible for her. in her OPT she will also get some work experience so will a conversion from F1 VISA from community college to H1B be successful? 

Please help!! 

If she will be looking for IT jobs on H1, then her bachelor's should be from IT and it should be 4 yrs degree.

Please help!! 

It is possible to get an H1 in her field. Just not with one of these shady consulting companies. That's specific to IT.

But there are lots and lots of "real" companies out there.

And for a job in IT, she would have to have at least a bachelor degree in CS.

Archived