H4 transfer

Snkumarmsc

Hi,

I was having H1B visa with company A, it was expired on November 2013. extension and transfer was made from company B(which is a subsidiary of companyA)along with H4 (dependents) by normal processing. During this process, company B made premium upgrade to normal processing.

Now my doubt is,

Is there any premium processing other than normal for dependent visa (H4),

Hi,

I was having H1B visa with company A, it was expired on November 2013. extension and transfer was made from company B(which is a subsidiary of companyA)along with H4 (dependents) by normal processing. During this process, company B made premium upgrade to normal processing.

Now my doubt is,

Is there any premium processing other than normal for dependent visa (H4),

If H4 extension was not filed along with your H1B transfer there is no premium processing for H4 extension.

Hi,

I had applied for my wife's I529(H4 extension) along with my H1 B transfer but my h1 petition got approved and my wife's(I529) got denied. Not sure whats the reason. She has gone to India on a vacation when this transfer gets initiated. Is that the reason? 

She has valid visa on her passport till 2014 November. Is she needs to go for a visa stamping again in India or she can come back with my I797 approved petition along with her existing visa? 

Experts, please suggest me in this regard. Thanks. Your quick reply is highly appreciated.

I got this message in uscis site regarding her denial.

Decision

On January 22, 2014, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I539 APPLICATION TO EXTEND OR CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of January 22, 2014, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

Continuation to above doubt:

company B filed extension and transfer for and H1B & H4 on normal process in nov 2013.

Company B, premium upgraded to normal processing for H1B in Jan 2014.

In this case, H4 Dependents also will be automatically premium upgraded to normal process Or not ?

Another doubt:

For suppose, H1B transferred to CompanyB from company A. Another Company C filed transfer from Company B to C with normal processing. But the process initiated by company B for dependents is under progress.

In this case How do i proceed further for dependents with new companyC?

Hi,

I had applied for my wife's I529(H4 extension) along with my H1 B transfer but my h1 petition got approved and my wife's(I529) got denied. Not sure whats the reason. She has gone to India on a vacation when this transfer gets initiated. Is that the reason? 

She has valid visa on her passport till 2014 November. Is she needs to go for a visa stamping again in India or she can come back with my I797 approved petition along with her existing visa? 

Experts, please suggest me in this regard. Thanks. Your quick reply is highly appreciated.

I got this message in uscis site regarding her denial.

Decision

On January 22, 2014, we mailed you a denial decision notice for this case I539 APPLICATION TO EXTEND OR CHANGE NONIMMIGRANT STATUS. The notice explains why the denial decision was made and the options that may be available to you. If you have not received this notice within 15 days of January 22, 2014, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for further assistance.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Can any one please answer my query. Your reply is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Archived