DS 160 Question :Provide information on all educational institutions you attended.

stomerz

Provide information on all educational institutions you attended ?

Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding my DS 160 application. I have a masters from XXX university and I registered in a yyyyy university to maintain my status as my OPT period was expired with my XXX university. But once i am with YYYY university I got my H1B approved and then I did'nt get a chance to complete my course at YYYY university. So in DS 160 application in the Education background do i still need to list my YYYY university as I did not complete my course from that university.

Thanks All.

Provide information on all educational institutions you attended ?

Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding my DS 160 application. I have a masters from XXX university and I registered in a yyyyy university to maintain my status as my OPT period was expired with my XXX university. But once i am with YYYY university I got my H1B approved and then I did'nt get a chance to complete my course at YYYY university. So in DS 160 application in the Education background do i still need to list my YYYY university as I did not complete my course from that university.

Thanks All.

Yes, you need to mention about YYYY university as the question is "all educational institutions you attended and not all educational institutions from where you graduated.

Archived