H1B Transfer to old employer

scmm

Hi,

till Dec 2013, I was working with Employer A as a consultant and my H1B petition is valid till 2015. In Dec 2015, I have transfer to Employer B as a full-time employee and my new H1B petition is also valid till 2015. 

Now, some how i am feeling like to joining back to my Employer A. Employer A is ok with this concern. Since my previous H1B petition is valid till 2015. Shall i join back to Employer A or do i need to apply for new H1B petition. 

Please advise.

Hi,

till Dec 2013, I was working with Employer A as a consultant and my H1B petition is valid till 2015. In Dec 2015, I have transfer to Employer B as a full-time employee and my new H1B petition is also valid till 2015. 

Now, some how i am feeling like to joining back to my Employer A. Employer A is ok with this concern. Since my previous H1B petition is valid till 2015. Shall i join back to Employer A or do i need to apply for new H1B petition. 

Please advise.

As your employer A has not revoked your H1B petition you can join employer A. Be careful of any damages that could be claimed by employer B based on signed offer letter or contract for leaving the job early.

Archived