H1B Visa query

VKS20

Hi Friends

I am working in Vancouver on work permit and holding Indian Passport. I did my higher education from India only. 

Today I went for a fresh H1B visa stamping in Vancouver. 

Officer has called me about Canadian client and later he start asking me about the H1B employer and also about the project on which i supposed to work on. 

He ask me to show LCA document and then he asked for new employer Offer letter. 

Officer has asked many question about the project. In the end he told me that he like to keep the offer letter and will query to my employer for some verification. But he has not given me any kind of slip or 221g. 

I am still not sure that my visa is approved or not. Can anyone help me to understand the visa status. Bit nervous !!!

Your response will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks.

Hi Friends

I am working in Vancouver on work permit and holding Indian Passport. I did my higher education from India only. 
Today I went for a fresh H1B visa stamping in Vancouver. 
Officer has called me about Canadian client and later he start asking me about the H1B employer and also about the project on which i supposed to work on. 

He ask me to show LCA document and then he asked for new employer Offer letter. 
Officer has asked many question about the project. In the end he told me that he like to keep the offer letter and will query to my employer for some verification. But he has not given me any kind of slip or 221g. 
I am still not sure that my visa is approved or not. Can anyone help me to understand the visa status. Bit nervous !!!

Your response will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks.

A decision is not made on your visa application. You would need to wait to hear back from US consulate.

Archived