H1B transfer-India travel

sri1984

Hi all,

I have got a new job and I applied for H1b transfer through premium process. I want to leave my current job and want to travel to India and planning to attend visa interview on new H1B (expecting to receive in 10days). Do I receive approval documents within 10days or they will take more time? Anyone think I will have issues if I travel to India at this time? Please suggest. 

Thank you,

Srini

Hi all,

I have got a new job and I applied for H1b transfer through premium process. I want to leave my current job and want to travel to India and planning to attend visa interview on new H1B (expecting to receive in 10days). Do I receive approval documents within 10days or they will take more time? Anyone think I will have issues if I travel to India at this time? Please suggest. 

Thank you,

Srini

If no RFE is generated you would get a decision in 15 calendar days from the date of filing or upgrading to PP. Plus a week for I797 to reach employer or attorney. And, few more days to reach you based on whether your employer uses FedEx or UPS or USPS.

Archived