H4-F1 stamping- Sponser

kanna123

Hi All,

I am on H1B and my wife has joined masters program in a good university for last fall and currently she is on H4. She is planning to visit India this summer and get stamped on F1 while coming back to US and contiue her studies on F1. I have a question regarding the financial sponsorship. 

Is it OK if i sponsor for her studies showing proof of enough liquid funds available in both US bank account($30000) and India account($40000)? or Would it benefit if her parents sponser for her studies? or both her parents and spouse?

Please let me your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Kanna

Hi All,

I am on H1B and my wife has joined masters program in a good university for last fall and currently she is on H4. She is planning to visit India this summer and get stamped on F1 while coming back to US and contiue her studies on F1. I have a question regarding the financial sponsorship. 

Is it OK if i sponsor for her studies showing proof of enough liquid funds available in both US bank account($30000) and India account($40000)? or Would it benefit if her parents sponser for her studies? or both her parents and spouse?

Please let me your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Kanna

It would be better to show you alone as a sponsor. But, if you are not able to show sufficient funds then you could include her parents. Looks like you have enough to sponsor all by yourself.

Archived